Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Magical Lounge Chairs


After that morning drive we decided to relax, relax, relax.  Jack napped and I headed out to the patio to see what I could see.  Mostly I could see the lounge chairs out there, so I tried it out.

After I woke up I saw the impala had come over!

Impala
 And this little guy!  I remember looking him up there, and having a theory, but now all the birds seem wrong.  I have no idea what it is.  I closed my eyes again and drifted off and when I opened them next time there were elephants there!  Two of them, just walking through the clearing.  I closed my eyes again, and then thought, "Wait - was that real?" So I opened my eyes again and yes, it was real!  But they were just about gone so I didn't get pictures.  The managers were excited when I told them about it, apparently there are oly a few elephants in this part of the reserve right now.  So I was really lucky!

Mystery Small Bird
 There is a weaver nest by our room!  I can't tell what kind of weaver wove this, but I'm stoked to see it.
Weaver Nest





No comments:

Post a Comment