Monday, March 24, 2014

Enjoying Red Frog Beach


For our first full day at Red Frog, Jack and I got up in time for the dawn chorus and had a great time finding out who the local birds were.  It was wonderful to see the tanagers and oropendola again!

Then we spent most of the day at the beach with the family.  A gorgeous beach that was so relaxing I didn't even take pictures!  Sadly, I still managed to drop my camera in the sand.  There appears to be no damage, but I should probably change the filter when I get home.......

bananaquit 

buff-throated saltator

rufous-tailed hummingbird

grey-necked wood rail

mystery flycatcher

scarlet tanager practicing ballet

black-cowled oriole, ready for action

summer tanager

Cherrie's tanagers

crimson-fronted parakeet

crab

great kiskadee


crimson-fronted parakeet


No comments:

Post a Comment