Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jack's Birthday Owl


Happy Birthday to my husband Jack!  After we both got home I described my day seeing the owl in the park, and he said sadly, "I didn't get to see an owl......."

"Baby, I bet he's still there.  We could leave right now, take a cab up there, and walk in, and see that owl."

Pause............

Pause............

"Okay!"

We finished up his birthday welcome-home snack, and headed out.  And everything went according to plan - cab, walk, owl!  :-)

Great Horned Owl
 Several birders in the park mentioned the owl to us while we were on our way over there, which I was very happy about.  Thanks to everyone who wanted to share!  The light on the owl was incredible, it was just beautiful.
Great Horned Owl
 What a treat to see such a special sight on your birthday!  :-)
Great Horned Owl


No comments:

Post a Comment