Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hummingbird!!! And the budgie again!

Hello gorgeous, good to see you again.
Black-throated Blue Warbler
The wood duck looked hilarious, partly molted and going about its business quickly.  
Wood Duck
 This redstart looks to me like a poker player fanning out a good hand - read 'em and weep!

American Redstart

 I hope this is the same budgie I saw near the pond a while back.  I wonder if it will stick around.

Budgerigar

 I really need to figure out how to prevent overexposure like this in full sun.

Budgerigar
 Hello little gem, I have been looking forward to your arrival!
Hummingbird
Yes, we will meet at the upper lobe and the oven for many days.  You will not know that we are meeting, but I will become quite attached.
Hummingbird

No comments:

Post a Comment