Saturday, August 19, 2023

Alternative Spot Float



 Then the three girls came back, and I showed them the other river spot, on the spur of the moment.  We were taking our chairs down to sit in the river, and I thought, hey, let's check that out.  We did, and it was not good for a river sit, but it looked awesome for a river float in place instead of doing the whole down-river float.  So we went back to the bridge and sat there.  That's when I met Sean and Todd and talked to them about the Christmas decorations, which was great!  The next day we decided to float there instead of doing the whole down-the-river float.  Good choice!  It was a very easy in/out, we didn't need to do a car shuffle, and it was easy to stay in place.  Anastasiya got me an inflatable floating cooler, and I had gotten the bungee cords with D-rings at the ends, so we joined together and made a flotilla, and had a wonderful afternoon.







No comments:

Post a Comment